Sunday, June 2, 2013

E-MOTION_02_11

Subject_02_3D Printing & Printable modeling MKII

Finally, 3D Printing is done. The model too smaller than my think but the details of touchable model are expressed very well.  But, the thin lines are low resolution and broken some parts. So, I will have to make more developed printable model is needed.

Printed model with supporter

Supporter removing

Real 3D model result

I decide to make "Printable modeling MKII". It needs square form and not break the theme & concept. So I think about looping form with circle form. It can show the changes of form better and can make square form for real print. So, I rearrange the original motion tracking lines and import to maya file for re-trimming.

Rearrangement the original lines

 Import to maya & re-trimming